Heavy haul trucking involves the transportation of freight that exceeds conventional dimensions. As oversized and overweight shipments surpass standard legal limitations and conventional dimensions, these loads require specialized heavy haul trucking solutions. The shipment of oversized freight involves special routing, pilot trucks and lifting power lines. The transportation of this freight may also require the use of specific signage, lights and safety flags. Additionally, heavy haul trucking requires extensive planning and permit acquisition. The transportation of oversized and overweight freight requires the procurement of documentation and permits. As permits are issued on a per-shipment basis, the process of procurement is essential for delivery.
Heavy Haul Dimensions
Shipments that qualify for heavy haul trucking services typically surpass conventional dimensions. Oversized and overweight shipments generally exceed a width of 8.6 feet, height of 13.6 feet and weight of 80,000 pounds. Bushell Transport will focus on the size and weight of the haul to determine and provide the best trailer option that promotes efficiency.
GET A QUOTE
Ask us for a quote today – we’ll get back to you within 12 hours.
Heavy Haul Services at Bushell Transport
At Bushell Transport, we specialize in the shipment of oversized and overweight cargo. We simplify the shipment process for our customers, as we coordinate safe and efficient transportation. We ensure that our clients receive an optimal experience through our extensive planning and legal coordination efforts. Our heavy haul trucking services involve permit acquisition, as well as additional services. This includes pilot trucks, signage and special routing. At Bushell Transport, we prioritize safety throughout the shipment process, as our additional services mitigate logistical impediments and adverse road circumstances.
The shipment of oversized freight can be a challenging process that involves axle restrictions and permit requirements. At Bushell Transport, we handle the entire shipment process to minimize customer involvement and maximize efficiency. Through our investment in safety, efficiency initiatives and equipment we are able to provide our customers with best-in-class service. Additionally, our expertise allows us to deliver exceptional heavy haul services.
Bushell Transport also provides heavy haul services in the oil and gas, construction, road-building and pipeline industries, as well as general heavy industry moves to Canada and the U.S., or regionally. Our staff and drivers are exceptionally trained to deliver our customers’ shipments safely and effectively. Additionally, Bushell Transport has extensive certifications and accreditations to demonstrate our commitment to our customers and safety.
What Our Heavy Haul Services Can Do for You
- Procure the necessary permits to fulfill legal requirements. Bushell Transport acquires permits for specific heavy haul loads to ensure that every delivery fulfills legal requirements.
- Ensure the transportation process runs smoothly and safely. Bushell Transport prioritizes safety through the use of pilot trucks, signage and special routing.
- Timely transportation through the use of vehicles that promote efficiency. We focus on the size and weight of the haul and provide the best trailer option that promotes efficiency.
- Coordinate and plan the shipment process. We simplify the shipment process for our customers, as we coordinate safe and efficient transportation.
- Provide appropriate equipment for a heavy load. Bushell Transport provides the appropriate vehicle, as well as specific signage, lights and safety flags.